Commercial / Corporate
Our clients comprise a cross-section of industry and commerce, from renowned national and international companies to self-made entrepreneurs operating in shipping and trade. We also provide legal services to various not-for-profit organizations.
Our lawyers help clients with the common legal issues that corporate entities face. We assist clients in:
- evaluating and maintaining their company organization
- advising on officer and director liability issues
- negotiating and preparing documentation for agreements
- filing the necessary documents to keep their organizations up-to-date and in good standing with provincial and federal authorities.
- drafting corporate agreements, such as partnership and shareholder agreements
- offering our guidance and assistance when disputes among partners or shareholders arise